Alesis MultiMix 16 USB FX Mixer
The Alesis MultiMix 16 is an affordable 16-channel mixer with line, mic, and guitar level inputs, featuring a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz stereo in, stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback from your computer. The Multi Mix 16 is a budget-friendly option very well suited for smaller and medium gigs. It utilizes XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power. The device has a powerful three-band EQ, a set of built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and AUX buss for external processing.
Also included in the mix is the Cubase LE software for sound tracking and editing on your Mac or PC device. The mixer is sturdy and durable, more than capable of taking a punch or two during transport or due to frequent use. You can check out the list of Alesis Multi Mix 16 features, specs, and details in the rundown below.
Mix the whole band with the MultiMix 16 USB FX.
* 16-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
* 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo in, stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback from your computer
* XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
* 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
* Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 – 4, three-band on 5 – 8, two-band on 8 – 16
* Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
* Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
* Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
* Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
* Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC